HIDE Winter Weather Advisory issued February 20 at 6:53PM EST until February 20 at 10:00PM EST by NWS Blacksburg
...Snow Ending Early This Evening...
..Low pressure off the coast of the Carolinas will push out to sea
tonight, bringing an end to the snow shortly.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM EST THIS
* WHAT...Lingering snow, with limited accumulations.
* WHERE...Portions of southwest Virginia and northwest North
* WHEN...Until 10 PM EST this evening.
* IMPACTS...Untreated roads, bridges, and sidewalks will be slick
and hazardous. Travel with caution.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Overnight temperatures will drop into the
teens and 20s causing snow, slush, and water to refreeze. The
most hazardous travel conditions will be overnight into Friday